The Golden Shield JD268 safety lock is a novel security system. No one will know that you have it installed.
The Golden Shield JD268 invisible electronic safety lock is remote-controlled, making it the best deterrent method for thieves.
The invisible electronic safety lock is characterized by its easy installation in any type of door.
The lock is used exclusively for interiors, has several systems to open or close:
- With the usual batteries or power adapter, operated with the buttons assigned to the remote control.
- With backup battery operated with the buttons assigned to the remote control.
- With the code generator command.
- Automatic closing.
- Manual closing.
Three-way drive control system:
1. Powered by regular batteries.
2. Powered via backup battery.
3. Powered by the 6V adapter.
Manual opening function from inside
Low battery alert function, by beep and LED, which will tell you that it is time to change the batteries.
Low consumption. Batteries can last for more than 2 years.
Simple installation system thanks to its independent installation plate.
Coding system for high-tech controls, it can not be decoded or copied.
Corrosion-resistant battery box, springs and stainless steel components.
Low battery protection system. When the batteries are running out, the lock will emit a continuous beep warning of low battery. In case the lock is closed, it will allow you to open. Replace batteries immediately. (We recommend changing the batteries when the low battery LED lights up or the continuous low battery beeps are emitted).
In case the normal batteries are completely depleted, you can operate and open the lock using the backup battery, this battery is operated by vibration, you will have to simulate as if you knocked on the door at the point where you have the lock installed , It will be activated by beep and you can open the lock.
– Dimensions: 175mm x 95mm x 35mm
– Net Weight: 900g
– Remote control: 433.92 MHz
– Temperatures: -20ºC to 70ºC
– Humidity: 25% up to 80%
ANTI-THEFT CAPACITY. IS RESISTANT TO:
– Violent opening attempts
– Attempts to open technology
– Attempts to open with slip systems
– Attempts to open with picks.
4 CLOSING SYSTEMS:
– Standard, using the remote controls linked.
– Reservation, using the backup battery
– With the manual code generator command, entering the previously set code.
– Manual, directly manipulating the pin in case of emergency.
WIRELESS SECURITY SYSTEM:
You can only open and close the lock with the knobs that are linked.
HIGH CODING LEVEL:
It uses an indescifrable evolutionary code of high security.
OPERATING DISTANCE OF THE CONTROLS:
Up to 10 meters.
AUTOMATIC CLOSURE FUNCTION:
When this function is activated, once the door is closed, the lock will close automatically in about 8 seconds (If it has not been manually opened).
THREE WAYS OF BATTERY SUPPLY:
– Transformer 6V
– 4 batteries of 1,5V type AA
– 1 backup battery of 12V type 23A.